Right Now on PhilaPhiliaPosted: June 24, 2011 | Author: Johnny Goodtimes | Filed under: Other | Leave a comment »
You’re on this site because you not only love sports, but because you love Philly and you love it’s history. In that case, you’re gonna love philaphilia.
- The U.S. Customs house is one badass building. As Philaphilia puts it, “This is one of those cool-ass buildings that could never be built in today’s shitty day and age because the materials cost would be astronomical.”
- Starr, Vetri, and Volpe are getting ready to bring North Broad to life. Too bad their restaurant names are so dumb.
- The butt fugly building of the week isn’t so much ugly as it is boring. Just like every building built in Philly in the 1970s.
- As if the lost building of the week wasn’t badass enough, it was named after a guy named Johnny Bullit.
- The Empty Lot of the week used to be a building with LOTS of fire escapes.